Pee-Wee (T-Ball)UpdatedTuesday September 29, 2020 byChester Perdue .
Ballplayers ages 5-6 learn hitting and fielding fundamentals in a supportive team environment. Young athletes hit the ball from either Coach pitch or a batting tee which is height-adjusted for a level swing, batting in order through the line-up for the entire game. The primary goal is to begin to instruct young players in the fundamentals of baseball in a supportive team environment.
Pee-Wee: Ages 5 & 6 (2nd Year)
• Coach-pitch option based on each player.
• Use of a Tee after missing 5 coach pitches (then 3 tee swings).
• 45 foot bases.
• All players bat and play the field each inning.
• Required rotation of players every inning.
• Base stealing is prohibited.
• No standings or playoffs.
• Manager can request a total of five players for team