California General Guidance for Youth Sports
UpdatedSunday February 21, 2021 byChester Perdue .
California General Guidance for Youth Sports Participants, Coaches, and Support Staff:
- Face coverings to be worn when not participating in the activity (e.g.., on the sidelines).
- Face coverings to be worn by coaches, support staff and observers at all times, and in compliance with the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings.
- Observers maintain at least 6 feet from non-household members.
- No sharing of drink bottles and other personal items and equipment.
- Mixing with other households prior to and post any practice or competition must strictly adhere to current gathering guidance.
- Limit observation by spectators to immediate household members, and for the strict purpose of age appropriate supervision. This includes observation of practice and competition. Limit number of observers to ensure physical distance can be maintained, reduce potential crowding, and maintain indoor and outdoor capacity limits.
In addition to these guidelines Rohnert Park Cal Ripken will also all players, Coaches, and Support Staff sanitize their hands prior to the practice or game and immediately following their participation.